A mortgage is the most important and probably largest financial decision you will make during your lifetime. But it doesn’t stop there – regularly reviewing your mortgage and other financial commitments is the key to ensuring you are financially fit as there are potentially massive savings to be made by simply switching mortgage provider.
We value your financial health and placing your needs first. We don’t view you as a financial transaction and we believe that what’s good for you is good for our business, not the other way around. Its not up to us to decide whether you decide to go fixed or variable – it’s about ensuring that you have enough information to help you decide which type of mortgage is the best for you. So whether you are a 1st time buyer, moving home or are simply looking to get a better rate on your existing mortgage, we can help.
Rockwell Mortgages believe in straight talking without the marketing hype and empty promises so therefore we are committed to:
- Providing professional advice and services in a straight forward manner
- Making complex matters more understandable
- Giving you access to highly qualified professionals who can advise on a diverse range of subjects
- Assisting you in making important financial decisions
- Using the latest technology and research to provide solutions
- Clear two way communication including feedback from you
Looking for a better rate on your mortgage?
- Our mortgage processview will highlight any potential savings that can be made simply by moving to a cheaper rate with another bank.
- We’ll walk you through the process and identify if it’s in your interests to consider switching as current standard variable rates mean that there’s €’0,000’s of savings to be made on your average family mortgage.
- Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what you need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future.what you need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so you know your spending level and prepare you for a mortgage in the future.
- A copy of our Terms of Business can be found here
- Details of our Schedule of Fees can be found here